Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CarLag

Yes it is an actual event, to become CarLagged. Very similar to JetLagged, and wow what a weekend to back it up!

Last week it came to pass that our car was not going to cut it anymore. Too many children piled and too many other children. 5 passenger car.... 7 people.

So I went out to look.... honestly to look... I swear to you. 3 hours later I was told to come in tomorrow to pick up my new 2009 Grand Caravan. I'm still trying to figure out how it happened... but... my truck effing rox!!!

So yes new truck/van for the family. Everyone loves it, especially me. So we decided to break it in and we drove to Montreal. Me, Chris, my brother, his girlfriend and Chris' sister. All into the van and we drove the 1498 KM to Montreal. No stopping, we just rotated driving and went. Arrived in Montreal and got our rooms, got showers and took off again and what a great time. The UFC fight was amazing, what a great experience and yes we are going back to the next one. We spent most of the next day in China Town shopping and we just had a blast hanging out with each other. It was really REALLY nice. Then we all piled in the truck and drove home. This was in the span of apr 17 - 20. Apr 17-18 was driving mostly... then last part of 18 - half of 19 was being in Montreal... last half of 19 - 20 was driving.

WHAT A BLAST!!!

When we got home the utter exhaustion was unreal. I'm STILL recouping at home but it was worth ever pennt we spent AND I just booked another trip for us to Montreal in August. This time though my oldest with be travelling with us, it's her grading gift. The Bell Center has a show on called "Walking with Dinosaurs" and my daughter is an 8 year old palentologist, she has so many names and stats memorized she amazes me. So what they do is take the rink and turn it into a jurrasic park and have TO SCALE dinosaurs walking around. They whole thing is narrated by a man and they do it in a documentary style. I youtubed some of it and my daughter freaked out when she saw it, she thought they were real. AND to add to her experience I bought an extra ticket for her father who is in Toronto and he is going to drive down to meet us and see her, so needless to say, mommy is awesome XD

The cold is starting again, I can see it ont he edge of ever sniffle and cough in the house and like a Tylenol ladden superhero I walk the premesis with my spoon and bottle thwarting said germs wherever I go.

Also 32 weeks pregnant now, 54 days to go and that's IF I go to term this time, which I know I wont. I can't believe another little bumm in a few weeks.

Very Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home