Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Friday, April 03, 2009

Day 3 on Maternity Leave!!

2 days of running back and forth to EI getting the paperwork done is complete thankfully. Yesterday I managed to get all the floors in my house swept and mopped and 3 loads of laundry done. It's amazing that my house still looks like a tornado hit it.

Haley is sooo happy to have me home I think lol. Mommy Mommy Uppy is the common phrase in my house atm.

Raven is now done of her after school program which she is really happy about. So she comes home right after school and we go to TKD 3 times a week now... actually... not to self..TLD tonight at 530.

Raven's father is coming home from Toronto to visit with her, she's very excited about that, he arrives today at some point. I'm really glad we were able to address all the issues we had and move on as adults. It's good for Raven to know we get along. She is very lucky to have a father that loves her so much and a step da that loves her too.

Chris has his test and interview Saturday morning. Oh I hope he does well, oh please please please let him do well, we need this sooooo bad.

I wonder if the rooms will actually be started this weekend... I've been saying they will be... but... hmmm I'm wondering now... alot of stuff happening this weekend.

15 DAYS TO MONTREAL!! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home