Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Monday, August 14, 2006

A few weeks left.

Only a few. I think I can make it. These next few weeks will be crazy. I start doing morning shifts at the station and then do my night shifts at the restaurant. I get my hours and thats the important thing.

I'll be a few weeks without the funds to pay my tuition or books, but I'll manage.

Ravens father came home from Ontario to see her, she's been gone with him for a few days. I miss her. But it's good she'll be with him for some of the crazy weeks, I'll be working 16 hours a day minimum so I won't be home much anyways.

The compuer store has been set back for Chris, so he's going to have to leave again. Alberta. I hope he'll be able to come home for xmas.

I can't wait to be away again. I'm going to miss my father alot. I hope he starts to get better soon. He was having such High fevers he was hospitalized 3 times since he stated chemo. They have ut it off for a few weeks till his counts go back up. They think they are going to have to change the dosage of chemo, he can't keep falling inot high fevers.

Me and my mother have just been fighting all the time, she's so hateful to everyone. Saying she's going to kill my father, I'm a horrible person and a bad mother, just horrible mean things all the time.

My dad told me that his last wish when he dies is for me and my mom to get along. I asked him if she even liked me, I've known I think for a long time that she just doesn't like me. He said just said that she doesn't like anyone. Basically conforming my thoughts.

What does that mean when your own mother can't stand you? How am I suppose to be a good mother when my own hates me?

Meh, positive thoughts right? positive thoughts....

School, I can't wait to get back. I'm working so hard this year, I want to get honors when I graduate in June, I want to land a great job.

I have a tonne of ideas for projects I would like to do. I can't believe Raven is going to school, time is flying. I'm lucky to have her and Chris, they're my reason for waking up every morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home