Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm so sporadic with my writing now. I was so busy with school. It was like that was all that mattered.

There are only a few weeks left of school. I had a job offer from Mount Saint Vincent, and CTV, and out west. But, life has a sense of humor, at least...I hope it's humor.

I found out last week that I'm pregnant again with my second child. Chris is very excited, Raven is very happy, I'm happy too, but really scared.

I can't take any of those jobs now, 2 years of school and I don't know if I'll ever work in industry now. I hope everything will be ok, the baby is due around October 31st. I hope I get my boy. All I want really is a healthy baby, but, I would like my boy.

My father is doing better. The Chemo is done, they think he may be in remission. We found out though that my uncle Wayne has alot of tumors though, inoperable cancer. He's been on chemo now for a few months and they had to put him on radiation to shrink the mass but it isn't working. I hope he gets to see the baby when he/she is born. I honestly don't know if he will live out the year.

So tired of cancer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home