Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yeah teh link to my music video wasn't working, here is the good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63nwASlbaeg

oh what has been going on. Im on the radio now in sydney, I have a second job waitressing in the nights, Im tired all the time, raven has strep throat, another flat tire, my liscense is expired and my plates expire next month, money = 0

I think it's just the lack of sleep, I'm just cranky and tired, Dad is getting increasingly sick from the chemo, mom is being an arsehole, I hardly ever get to spend time with raven or chris.

I can't wait to get back to Kentville in September just so I can have a vacation. I can certainly wait to go through all the bugs that are going to be in the apartment... i hate earwigs so much.

The quitting smoking thing has pretty much gone out the window at this point, I'll try again later, can't really be bothered right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home