Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Monday, June 26, 2006

Things are smoothing out

My little cousin is doing well now, so I've been told, I wanna take a shot over soon to see everyone.

Went to a great live show the other night. Some good local bands, a little rough around the edges, but hey they may shape it up. I'm trying to get as many of them as I can to send me thier demos. I'm trying to get Bill to allow me to do a 30 minute show of local talent. The form of music means if he did allow it, it would probably be late at night, which is fine, I'd come in to do it no problem. I want to approach him when I get enough demos to hae a look at... if anything is Radio friendly that is. We shall see.

Oh so very tired latley. Getting used to the 6 am stint again though, I'm working more on my editing, I'm hoping to have the Shut me Up video done today or tomorrow.

The baby has the cold, she's all sniffly, I think I'm getting sick as well, I don't feel good at all.

BOO COLDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home