Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My dad went to the Sydney Cancer Clinic yesterday.

The told him it was definently cancer, and it's still there.

So they're going to be calling sometime in the future to start the chemo. They said that would be easier on him.

He's been really sick since he got home from there. They have him on a new perscription for the pain, it's a form of oxycontin. Yeah that's all he needs .. to get addicted to the friggin oxies.

Anyway, I've been in a daze the last few days, I have so many things going through my head. People keep asking me how dad is doing... I just tell them he's ok so I don't have to go into anything.

Life is weird, my little cousin tried to kil herself the other day. She tried to overdose on pills, they put her in the Regional. I was going to go in to see her, but was told she would probably be in Psychiactric and they don't let visitors in, I asked a nurse I knew to check for me to be sure, she said that is she is on her bed list she'd call me but if not she would be in the Psych ward, she said she wasn't on the bed list... so I assumed.

So aparently they put her in pediactric ward, with dad sick and everything I really didn't press anything and now she's out and now my aunt (her grandmother) is mad at my mom because we didn't go visit her and she's out now.

I'm so sick of all this idiotic fighting over stupid trivialities. Every second we waist on hate, saddness, depression, stupid fights over whatever in another minute that someone... alot of people... would give anything for... and we waist them.. and then when it's too late everyone is pissing and moaning over... Oh I should have said this... Oh I should have spent more time... I want to slap people all the time now.

Now is the time to say those things. Now is the time to spend that time with them.

I'm too tired and worried about my Dad to bullshit with people anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home