Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

JOOOONE

June already!?! WTF

Tomorrow is the summer solstice already! First day of summer and the longest day of the year.
I truly do have alot to be thankful for so far this year. My father pulled through his operation fine, he is home FINALLY and he's taking everything one day at a time. The got the results back from the half of the lung they tok out. It is cancer and it's a good thing they got it out when they did. so we're waiting to hear back from the Cancer Clinic in Sydney to find out if he needs Chemo or radiation.

One day at a time....

Finally on the payroll at The Coast 89.7FM

Having a blast here, I love the work, and I love being off at 2pm everyday with weekends off WO0T!!

Raven is in T Ball now and she has her first game on Thursday, Dad wants to come so hopfully he'll be feeling well enough to travel to Sydney that day.

I think I may be going back to school for a third year now, that way I will have my TV and Radio degrees, that way I'm not closing any doors, I'll have options.

Chris is going to Halifax for Canada Day weekend to help Iain move to his new apartment, he's going to be in the hospital round then getting his bone marrow transplant, thank goodness his twin brother was a match, so here's hoping this will kick him into remission.

We went to the circus last week with the kids... 80 bucks for braclets!?! WTF meh at least the kids had a blast, we took alot of pictures and they are still talking about it this week, that's all that matters really.

My birthday was good. My friends made a funny Insane Angel cake and gave me crazy gifts, my friends are awesome. We also went back to Kentville to get Raven registered for school, the fish were still alive!!! I was impressed. The teacher loved Raven, they were insinuating a little about moving her to grade 1, meh, we'll see about that I suppose.

Avian had her baptism! She is getting SOOOOOO big! so that was a full day, poor April trying not to take a stroke from the stress, hehe it was a great day none the less and she has one of the most beautiful daughters in the universe (next to raven of course) so all is well. everyone had a great time and the food was great! So good baptism everyone! Game On! =P

Chris is thinking he may want to go into carpentry which I think is an excellent choice. He's very artistic and like to create things. I think he would excel in carpentry.

I think that's it for now, we shall see how the month pans out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home