Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm in a weird mood today.

I feel like my head is going to explode. I got back to school on Wednesday and was already super behind in work. I had a million things to have finished by tomorrow. 2 tests to boot.

The plastic Surgeon didn't tell me anything new. He said that raven looked fine and he wanted to wait another year. After I voiced my concerns he promised us that at next years appointment in Halifax there will be a decision made as to he is going to operate or not.

I miss my friends. I can't wait until Xmas so I can go home for more than 2 days to see everyone. I want to go for wings and tell silly stories and hang out with everyone.

We got Raven a frog and a red bellied newt for the fish tank, they're kewl.

It's starting to get cold, it's going to snow soon I think. I can't stand it when it gets cold, I'm a need warmth kinda person.

I think I should go study.

Tah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home