Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Keep 'Er Goin ...

So the expedition began on Thursday. Chris, Adam and Jon set out in Adams car and headed to the great "out west" that everyone goes on about. As of yesterday they were still in Ontario. My brother got drunk at Chris' fathers (where they crashed for they're one and only night of real rest) and was hung over all the next day, meh, so they lost a day, but they're optimistic and are having fun.

Raven keeps playing games where she is flying in airplanes or riding horses and she goes to find Chris. He calls everyday to talk to me and her and tells her that he's coming home really soon and he'll meet her at the new house in Kentville. I can't wait to move. I love my new apartment.

I hope they will be ok in Grand prairie. They will be 6 hours from Edmonton and that's where Chris' sister Amy is. I miss Chris a lot.

I've been keeping myself busy with idiotic computer games and cleaning. Raven and I have been going on daily adventures to find things to do. Today we are going to Dominion to ride on Ponies and tonight is the fireworks, so we'll go there tonight.

I think I'm going to start another webpage that is only pictures and put a link to it on this page.

Yeah that should keep me bust for a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My parents live in Grande Prarie... I just spent the summer in GP... no worries, no worries at all... i can prob even hook them up with places to stay or at least store their stuff in GP betwen my parent's place and my bothers place.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home