Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Monday, May 23, 2005

Ugh my.... face.

What a night at work. First the calls are idiotic to begin with, then a popup on my screen saying the crapateria is now closed for the duration of the day, maintenance on the floor. Good enough, a little noise from the waxer I figure.

Hmm... what's that smell? I think to myself while I'm on a call. *scratchy throat* What is it? *face itchy* Oh no *flesh burning * I stand up and race to bathroom *throat closing over*

They decided to use some chemicals to strip the floors and sent out no notice to people who are allergic to chemicals. Now yes I am one of those annoying people who have allergies to perfumes and chemicals, I'm sorry they make my throat close over and cause death unto me.

After my eyes burning and my crawling to find a supervisor and explaining in rapid gestures i cant breathe and im going to faint and then die if i dont leave, they generously let me go home... and dock me the hours on my pay. After 10 minutes of vomiting beside my car again, in a showing of great caring, they let Chris leave as well so I dont kill myself trying to drive home with my blind eyes. Of course docked the hours of pay.

Now... if I brought a peanut into that building, alarms sound, the navy come down through the skylights and fucking ninjas jump out of hidden passagways to stop me. How is this fair? Stupid peanuts.

Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling like I was hit by a truck. My throat and ears are killing me but my doctor isnt in today cause it's the queens birthday.. woopty doo. I'm going to have to call in I guess and find out if you can still smell the chemicals cause Im not going through that again, you know when I leave there im going to take in a jar of peanuts and just throw them everywhere. Yeah, peanuts and .... GLITTER. Don't make faces, have you ever tried to get glitter off of yourself? Not fun my friend.

*evil grin* Glitter shall be my revenge..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home