Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Coasting....

This sounded like a new thing to me the other day. The question was posed, "Want to go coasting?" Suuuuuuure was the response. Aparently it's a "sydney" word! What I found out was that it means sledding. Anyway, so yes I'm a slow person I suppose, I've never heard the term before.

So me and Chris and Raven go to Hospital St in Sydney where the old hospital used to be, well they made a long track and put a big jump and a little jump. It was a big hill and I was nervous about the baby. Be that as it may, she jumped on her sled and took off like a shot...hitting both jumps and launching herself into the air.... she had a blast. With minimal wipe outs (and no crying surprisingly) she had a great adventure, she even loved the falls, so we are going to go out next week too on our days off.

My adventure for the day was my first meeting with my lawyer about the divorce proceedings. He seems like a very nice man and he gave me a layout of what needs to be done and the best part is that it will be at no cost to me, he is going to take care of it along with legal aid. So good news is that I may have this divorce finished and behind me before I go to school in September. If the worse happens it will take a year or more.

Regardless, it has been a good week, sorry this is a short post but i have to go to work, yay work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home