Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Where are you January?

Hey guys and Happy Yule. Tis the season as they say, for family, friends, and STRESS STRESS STRESS!

Stupid holidays. Christmas spirit...umm... what the hell is that?
hehe yeah yeah I know its not that bad, I'm appreciating the holidays more than I used to now because of Raven, and she's really excited. Her father isn't coming home now to see her which sucks for her, she was really looking forward to seeing him, and what does he do but tell her he's not coming home..... she's 4.... yeah that went over well. Had a day and a half of her peeing in her pants, she's still upset, she keeps asking me if her daddy fixed the car to come home yet... breaks my heart.

Anyway, finally got all the shopping done thank god.... please... if anyone wants to blow up the mall and is having second "holiday cheer" thoughts... go for it... I give you permission.

Quote from american at work today," I'm not going to wish you a merry christmas because I know you had that long ago. Yeah a month ago was our thanksgiving and you had it a month before that so I guess I'll just say happy 2005."

OMFG..... Do they have schools in America? I thought they did.... oooh yeah... the caniadian jesus was born on a different day than that american jesus... yeah he drinks beer and curses too... I mean really, is there any excuse for that????? Also a side quote..." the item number is 158 Q as in Cubic..." Nuf said.

So yes back to presents, I gave Chris his already since he tracked me down in the mall when I specifically told him to go away for 45 minutes so I could shop for him.... he said he needed to know my size.... but we all know about guys and they're uncontrollable urge to peak at things.... so he found me inthe surround sound section of the mall and i was like .." yeah ok pick the one you want since you know what I'm getting you.. lol"

So he got his 500watt dvd surround sound system, complete with Spiderman 1 and 2 for Xmas... remember puss in boots in Shrek 2... the eyes... yeah thats what he was like when we turned it on..... it's been 4 days and he's still giggling, lol I love him to the mooooooon.

Also he gave me a few of my gifts, I was having a really bad day last week and he waited for me after work and in the car he pulled a diamond out of his pocket, "please smile I don't want to see you having a bad day." I was kinda shocked, I didn't expect it at all, still don't know wether to laugh or cry when I think about it, anyway, it's a beautiful ring and I love it and him very much. So even with just that I'm set for xmas, both of my loves are happy.

We also went into good ol' channel 10 today to put Ravens picture on the television for xmas eve, so all you reading, look for my baby girl on channel 10 this week for her 4th birthday.

Also, finally had my little yule get together that USE to be an annual event with me, this was the first year in too long, we had friends over, and I had the whiskey a flowin, all in all it was good times with good people.

Wish it would snow now.

To be honest I feel better now than I did when I first started writing this, I suppose that is truly what this page is for, now all I have to do is get through xmas eve and all the running around I have to do....ARGH.

But I get to meet Chris' dad on Thursday, which will be cool, I hope he likes me and Raven.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday and New Year, I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home