Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Friday, July 30, 2004

A Week In Review.

So, it's been a very VERY busy week in the land of me. I went to my job interview on Wednesday, I was beyond nervous as I usually am. Drove for the 4 hours to Truro and went to my interview. Met quite a few people on my way into the building that I had worked with at my current employer until recently, which was a great surprise, nice to see friendly faces. So after the chit chat and some words of encouragment, I headed inside.

We went through our assesment test which was suppose to take 45 minutes. 20 minutes later I was finished...sitting there...as the other 2 applicants clicked away with painful expressions on their faces. So I said screw it and got up, went into the guys office and said I'm done, do you want me to sit there or? So he was quite pleased I was done so quick and proceeded to check my scores. When he was done checking them....he checked them again.... when he was done that he came to me and told me I had done exceptionally well, he was very pleased.

On to paperwork and interview. While I was in my interview he reviewed over the paperwork I had filled out and stoped at one point and looked up. It was the which shifts are you available to work. I of course wrote that I cannot work night shifts becuase I have a 3 year old and will need to aquire day care services...wow...i think that IS what I wrote verbatim..hehe .

ANYWAY, he said he didn't want my daughter to be the reason I couldn't take the job and went on his miles and went to talk to his supervisor, he even (I guess) thought the maybe I was bluffing and offered me a better job than what I was applying for, which would have been fantastic, I really wanted that job, but again, they couldn't give me a day shift.... so I had to say No.

After a great adventure of driving around the valley with bad instructions from a Jacketar, we met up with a couple of friends who took us to the Michlin plant and Chris got an application. So he wants to apply there which would be great.

On the weekend we went to the Psychic Fair. That, now, was fantastic! We met one of the Tarot Card readers who was very nice, she was an older woman from eastern europe, been reading cards for 27 years she said. I could have learned alot from her if the time had permitted...but alas. She did a little seminar which was great, put it this was. She was so good at what she does, she told me everything that I went there to find out in a single card. Yep, one. So when we were done with the seminar Chris wanted a reading, so he went to the same lady and got a reading that was so accurate it was spooky, but in a good way. She said alot of things that we both hope will show as true, ask me later and maybe I'll tell ya.

Today's adventure!

WE BOUGHT A CAR! I can't believe it, it's beautiful. A 2001 Pontiac Sunfire (white) WITH FRIGGIN LIGHTNING BOLTS ON THE SIDE!!! How great is that........lightning bolts!
We get to go and drive it home on wednesday...Im so excited... It's like waiting for Christmas.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home