Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Saturday, July 10, 2004

So I get to keep my job for a little longer.

Some people here at my place of employment (including myself and my love) got calls for a new contract and some new training. Good news and Bad news I suppose. I want and need a job of course, I have a little mouth to feed. On the flip side if I could get a lay off I would be able to move and possibly have the government help out with a course that I want to take.

I suppose all will work itself out. I have sent a resume to truro. A friend of mine is a supervisor at a center there and asked me for my resume. I hoping I'll get a call for an interview. If I can get a job there, then I can move and be settled with a job and start my course the following September.

I know for one thing I really have to get a job with some normal hours. I miss my Raven so much it's ridiculous. As much as I love and appreciate my parents looking after her for me, she is being raised by them at the moment, and not me. I don't like it.

All and all there is alot to straighten out in the next little while. I'm hoping all will go as to my "semi" plan. What is my semi-plan? Well, I'd like to get a call from Truro, move there with Chris, get a nice apartment, get some bills straightened out, start my course and finish it, and eventually land a good job that I enjoy. Have time to raise my daughter and play with her and watch her grow up happy. Yeah, that's my plan.

It's funny, I kind of feel detached today. Distracted even.

Well roll the dice I suppose. Big Bucks. No Whammy's. C'mon semi-plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home