Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Hey Hey Hey all,

What has been new with me. That seems to be the statement of the week. Amazingly enough I have had a few people approach me that I haven't seen in a long time recently, that always seems to happen around spring don't you find? There's something about Spring, the promise of summer, makes you want to jump and shout and sing....yodel mayhaps..hmm...yes that would be an experience. TO STAND ON THE MAYFLOWER MALL AND YODEL TO THE GODS OF SPRING !

hehe anyway, true enough I've been gone for a while, sick as it was....very sick.

I came to work, trying to be a trooper, little fever won't stop be.

*2 hours later*

*walking crooked carrying around a box of kleenex, drooling on myself disorientated*

"No, No, I'm....fine...just *stumble* fine really. *SNOG*

*1 HOUR LATER*

*slightly hallucinating*

"Hey, did you ever notice alot of people in this building look like cartoon characters?" *proceeds to peal into laughter*

Needless to say I left work early that night and have not seen the light of day for the last week. After a trip to the hospital where the new procedure of doctors so it seems to diagnose you is too look you in the eye, cover your forehead with their hand, and proceed to POUND NEEDLESSLEY on your forehead. Then to add insult to injury ask, "Does that hurt?"

OFF TO THE PHARMACY

*staring at the ginormous white pills I'm expected to choke down for 10 day*

Sinus and Lung infection final diagnoses. SO I'm eating these HUGE horse like pills for the next week, but all in all, I'm feeling alot better. Down side, I made my love sick *sad face*.

Up side, I will have this done before my "vacation" from work begins, then its off camping for a bit, then hopping into Jamie's car and we're off to see Slayer, WO0T.

Anyway all, hope you weekend is Germ Free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home