Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Funny what can happen in a week.
 
The "new" job that I was chosen for has (surprise surprise) been postponed to a later date. So once again I'm left sitting here wondering day by day if I'll have a job next week. Frankly..... not enjoying this.
 
A few more of my friends left work this week for their new jobs in Truro. Please please please please call me Truro.
 
My daughter said something to me on Tuesday that shocked me and upset me. She wanted to go outside and play, so I told her to come and I'd dress her and take her out. Her response was; "No, you're never here Mommy. I want Nanny to take me out." Now I understand that she's 3 and she doesn't understand what she says and how it affects other people and it wasn't said in malice. But never in my life have I ever called work so fast and said I wasn't coming in. We had a great day btw.
 
Funny thing I noticed about Cape Breton. This is the only place I've ever been to where you can drive by an empty parking  lot and there will be a guy selling "fresh" fish out of his truck...and people will be stoping to buy it.
 
Chris wants a puppy. I think when we get our new place that will be a new addition to our family. He said he wants to call it Wolco..... I hope he's joking.
 
Tried to quit smoking again... verdict ... nope... utter failure. I am so hopeless, I need to find a place to buy some willpower.
 
Note to self...... GO CAMPING YOU CRAZY FREAK ITS ALMOST JULY AND NOT ONCE YET.
 
I hope the next week becomes more eventful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home