Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Saturday, April 24, 2004

So a few weeks have passed I believe since my last post.

Unfortunatly, I have no computer at home to do this so I ....*gasp* do this at work, which some may laugh but also as some of you know *supersteve**wink wink* they sometime frown on this sort of thing here. ANYHOO, I am getting my computer back from the EX today, win95 pentium 2...hehe it's made out of stone, first created by the cavemen, but I love it, it was my first comp.

My daughter hasn't been the greatest as well. She's had this "thing" for the last year and a half at night, sometimes, she wakes up screaming about her knees being sore, and she screams in pain for hours. So needless to say one night after 11 hours of screaming I packed her up and took her to outpaitents. They did their standard tests and I informed them in my owrried mothers voice that if they proceeded to tell me they were growing pains I was going to rip out their eyes and make them eat them. ON TO X-RAY. After many moments of trying to maneuver my 3 year old into proper positions we were done and they all looked fine...no abnormalities. yay blood work then. poor little thing, I didn't want to be one of those parents (like my own) who never told the child what was going to happen and lie about it not hurting at all. So I told Raven that she had to get a needle and it was going to pinch a little but not for long, and mommy was going to be there. So brave little girl went in and she got her needle and she cried, but, when she saw the lollipop they had for her afterwards...all was better.

So they told me I had to wait a week for the results to come in...a week....they tell me my daughter may have Rheumitoid Juvinile Arthritis....but we have to wait a week to tell you...riiiiight. Within the waiting time she took another "episode" as I call them and that was enough, I had waited the week but what do you know my doctor goes out of town and I had to wait for him to come back...by the time he comes back I call him...he tells me...oh i can fit you in in a week and a half......mind says" I hate you"

So as I said..she takes another episode before the appointment in which my mom calls the docotr and informs them that if they do not see her rate now we're going to the hospital again and when they ask why her doctor wouldn't see her...well they can answer those question. Response, "Bring her down immediatly". Within 20 minutes we're there and we go to see the doctor, the test say negative but there are not enough to rule it out...so now I have to take her again on Monday for more blood work. Granted, it could be worse, I know, but we shall see about that soon hopfully, I'm just really worried about her.

Along with that craziness we all get notice here that there is going to be a MASS layoff...like everyone here is buh bye. So as of the end of May I am jobless. So on the job hunt again, wo0t.

I'm thinking about going back to school, but the course I want to take is not given around here and I'd have to move to the Valley....I dont want to move there, I can't afford it really. My family here looks after my daughter while I work, my EX doesn't pay child support (too many bills cause you know I don't have any ) and I can't afford Day care. Going to try to figure something out though, I want Raven to be proud of me when she gets older, I want to be able to have a stable job to look after her. If that means mining for moon rocks on the moon....sign me up.

My love is becoming a permanent fixture in my apartment as well, my mother is even cooking extra large meals now figuring he'll be there and getting furoius when he goes to work and isn't there for supper, haha she's crazy.
I'm scared though his mom is going to hate me though, he never is home very much and I know she misses him. An amazing person he is though, he was up all night with me when Raven had her worse night and came with me to the hospital all day, when I had to take her back to the doctors he was there too, don't mean to rub it in or anything but I HAVE AN AWESOME BOYFRIEND!! *smiley face*

Anyway, bad with the good guys, day by day is my motto now.
Raven is having her episodes but hey, with those tests we'll find out what it is and get it right again. Loosing my job but hey, I can take a little vacation to spend time with my daughter and I'll get a better more funerific (like that word don't ya) one to boot.

So the sun in setting here in beautiful Cape Breton Island, and no matter what happens in the day, the sunset is always beautiful, and tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home