Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Hey hey all, HAPPY BELTAINE!

So had a few days off this week which was good. Got Raven to the doctors about her blood work. It all came bad negative, but, he's referring me to a doctor in Sydney who knows alot about this stuff, so that's good. He's also referring me to a plastic surgeon in Antigonish for her birth mark, so I'll find a way there definently but anyway, it's a releaf to start the process none the less.

So I got my comp back as you know and now it's toast, fixed the A: drive and was trying to install the win98 and no go, so now it's not working at all, lol. That's what I get I suppose. So I went shopping for computers. Went to Staples and found the Holy Grail of computers and they said they had a payment plan, on with the payment plan I said.....DENIED. Now I know my credit is good, I had a credit check done on myself and I know I'm good to go. The excuse was that I had a New Brunswick liscense...so next day OFF TO THE DMV

*Me Chris and Raven walk into the DMV and starte at the 65 people already seated..take a number..and numbly walk to some seats and sit down*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raven: I want to hide Mommy.

Me: yeah ..me too Ray.

*Raven promptly ducks under the set of chairs in front of us and lays on the floor with her fingers in her mouth*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now tell me..how awesome is that? Not only did I want to crawl under the chairs with her for the pure curiosity factor of what it would look like down there, but, to be able to spontaniously break into the alphabet song..or any song for that matter, just start dancing and humming for no reason. I came to a conclusion. I WANT TO BE 3 YEARS OLD AGAIN! You know if you saw an adult doing any of that...you'd call him a loon and ship him off the the crazy shack!! hehe.. it would be fun though.

ANYWAY, after an hour and a half of waiting, I got my new Nova Scotia Liscense...ugly picture...but new liscense none the less....BACK TO STAPLES!

Same guy again actually, fill out the form..wait wait wait...DENIED! I know my credit is good, I had a credit check run on myself and I know Im good to go, now the only thing I can figure is that I have to put my place of employment in and in it's current situation with the lay off's, that's probably what's going on. Thinking about it as well, spending all that money every month for a computer when I really need a car worse. Then again, if I was denied at that place, I would probably be denied a lease as well. SO I am still trying and we shall see.

THE PUNISHER, saw it the other night at the show. I have to say very well done. It blows the other Punisher movie out of the water. Highly reccomend it guys, it's worth the money to see it BIG SCREEN BABY. Next on my have to see list is Harry Potter:The Prisoner of Azkaban. Don't laugh or point or make fun, if you haven't read the books I would suggest you do so, very easy read and highly addictive.

A few thank yous for everyone that has linked me to their blogs, only just started but it's going good so far *evil grin*

Well I should be getting back to work. New Virus hit called the W32.Sasser.worm, pretty brutal, so go to norton or mcafee to get the patches and removal tools if you don't have it yet.

Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home