Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thursday, November 11, 2004

So here I am on the other side of the fence....

And contrary to what they say about this, my side is a hell of alot better now! ahahahahahahaha.

Hehe, finally the internet has come back to Macsweentown as Chris would say. Ultra High speed, go team us. Only beef is if I get booted offline ONE MORE TIME I'm going for someones head at my ISP.

So we've been at the new job for almost 2 weeks, and besides the abhorrently annoying trainers as is well.

Halloween was fantabulous, I did dress up, a witch of course (ironic grin) gussied up yes indeed even included the hat. I'm also seeing how much of a con artist my daughter is becoming, she wrestled out sooooo much unecessary candy from poor unexpeced souls on Halloween I was beside myself with pride~!

Me and Chris have now assumed a more "living together" factuallity to both our homes. We went to his Moms and got his old bed and the rest of his clothes. piled it in the truck and we all drove out here and set it up. I like it, the bed rocks, and buh bye to the air matress we were sleepping on.

I can't remember the last time I was this happy, it's nice. I think I'll have to stay here for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home