Insane Angel

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Friday, October 01, 2004

Victory Is Mine!!!

Haha yeah thats right... take that world! I have taken a month off not only because of the change in "position" at work, but also no time, and no internet at home. Plus I had alot I had to straighten out. I guessI shouldn't be apologizing, meh, can't change your nature.

So I finally finally finally quit smoking. We both did. I'm so proud of Chris, he decided he would keep me company in my agony, but surprisingly, when you want to quit, it's surprisingly easy. So yay on us, we are big quitters.

Chris and Raven and I all took a road trip to Halifax the other day. Chris had his first interview with Michlin. If he gets it, it will be great ,and we move to Kentville earlier than expected, which wouldn't be unwelcomed. Saw the most amazing sunset that day, one of those times you really needed a camera, and didn't have one.

I met up with a friend of mine that had just had a baby a few months ago and I made a big mistake,... I picked the baby up..... and oooooooh... the smell.....and the feel of carrying a little baby.... and the little feet...and the little face... little hands..... badbadbad me... can't have another one yet... bad.... :)

I've made an effort to have more picnics, we've had many in at Wentworth Park. I've been not only pushing my daughter on the swings.... but sliding with her down the slides, and chasing her more... playing more.

I'm going to try to give up pop now, and I'm slowly cutting down on the coffee. I'm baking again. I forgot how much I missed it. I owe my parents and chris a pie each tomorrow, gonna be a busy weekend. PLUS have to start decorating for halloween...... CRAP... still have to get costumes!!

Next week is Thanksgiving.... mmmmmmturkey.

My new favorite shirt in the world bears the logo, "Set Phasers To Disco!"

Nuff Said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home